The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
11,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
My daughter was given an Amaryllis bulb. We planted it just before Christmas. It is so pretty I thought I would share and brighten up your day like it is doing for me.
Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Lyn,

Thanks for the beautiful Pictures...Just lovely!!

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Thank you Lyn for such a lovely cheering picture. My last one of three has just finished. I kept one through last year and meant to put it in the veg cooler late fall then plant up again, but you can't keep them with apples I read and I always seemed to have apples.

I think they make nice good value Christmas gifts.

:)
Clare

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thank you for thinking of us lynn :) they are gorgeous,I love flowers!
they certainly do brighten up the day.

take care..karen x

·
Registered
521 Posts
Thanks Lyn,

That brightened up my day :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
What a stunning flower Lyn. Thanks so much for posting.

Hugz, :flower2:

Pam xxx

·
florie
589 Posts
It is so pretty!
I love flowers and yes it gave me a smile :)
How nice of you to share it with us. Thank you so much .
Florie:thanx:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Lyn,
Thank you for sharing your flowers!!!!
These are one my favorite flowers. When my mom was alive and she had a great green thumb she planted several for me in different colors. They are just gorgeous. The great thing about these flowers is they multiply quickly so pretty soon you have alot of them. They come in pretty shades of pinks, peaches and burgundy/reds and they also come in white.
My hubby and dd are now the gardeners seeing how they have green thumbs. I do not know where mine went:lol:

Thanks,
Becca

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

Wow Lyn

I do have to say that this flower has to be the prettiest flower ever.I have never seen that kind of flower before now and glad i got to see it here :) .Thank you so much for the beautiful picture especially with it being winter right now and the worse winter in awhile to i have to say.We can all use a little something pretty to cheer us all up :) .

Tammy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts