TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, am a bit embarassed to post this :blush: I wondered tonight if anyone else gets adrenylin rushes. I was doin too much on Friday and came home and slept from 7pm right through till 8am the next day. I had a malar rash and felt fluey. yesterday I gave one kitchen wall a little lick of paint, just on one side and stopped when my Malar rash and joint pain got too bad. I had insomnia but managed not to overdo things...Well today I went nuts, did the whole room alone, including ceiling, dragging kitchen tables out and scrubbing the top of the units like a mad thing. I cleaned the curtains, ironed them and out them up. I scrubbed the floor after the painting was done, cleaned all the stuff and put the kitchen back as it was. When I get like this I can't stop :eek: Now I will have insomnia, this is the pattern. It seems completely out of my control, like I'm speeding. I will definately pay for this

I am ok, the knee burning isn't there. I haven't any pain at all which is unusual. I have one heck of a burning malar rash tho. Am I alone in this ?

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
You aren't alone. I am usually very careful and pace myself, but on occasion I feel good enough to do one more thing. Since that now looks great my spirits pick up and I think I can manage another thing. It just snowballs and I always pay for it.

I hope you are taking it easy today and don't flare.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phew :lol: was starting to think i was mental. Thanks LL for replying. I couldn't sleep till 7am, weird n wonderful stuff. Knee pain is back, rash is up but i feel surprisingly well Hmmm

xxP

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
I haven't experienced this yet - I mean, I do get slightly better days where I feel almost normal from time to time... all I can say is bring it on!! :rotfl:

Seriously though, you've got to be careful and pace yourself :)

Katharine

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
pollianna,
You found out why I loved the preds. That is what I use to be on preds and now it don't even work. I wish I could do all that again. It has been a very long time since I have even felt energy of any kind. Your kitchen must look wonderful and so new looking. I hope that what you are waiting for to come does not this time so you can enjoy your wonderful and great job.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I do this strange things about once a month or so, Friday I took down all my drapes. washed them and put them back ,then moved around all my living room furniture

and didn't sleep till 2 am. now today my stomach is so sick and my bones feel broken . I spent the day sleeping and someone I am sure has punched me in the stomach.

some doctors say it is bi-polar, I have no idea, but wish someone would lock me in a my room when I decided to do these things:rotfl:

I have no body or energy for these crazy things
helppppppppppppp
:wink2:

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bipolar did cross my mind but I wasn't up/euphoric in any way. I'm always miserable anyway can't be manic depressive :lol:

It's definately physical. I'm so glad it's not just me

Hope you guys don't get any rushes :rolleyes: xxP

·
Registered
995 Posts
Pollianna
I didnt mean to say you were b/p, just what my docs say
and I think they are wrong. it is like this build up of toxins and they have to work their way out some how and this is the result
:rotfl:
well that sounds like a good reason
cheers
goats

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aww Goats I knew what you meant. I have increasingly become aware that when certain members of the Ehm!! "medical profession" don't know whats wrong with us mentally they call us bipolar and physically seems to be Fibro (insert expletive) Myalgia :lol:

Still no flare :bigsmile:

xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts