The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
40 years old and feeling even older and hoping I'll feel 40 years young tomorrow!:bigsmile:

Especially after the day I've had - 1) put the washing machine on, soap & water swishing with no clothes, 2) discovered I had put a dishwasher tablet in with the plastic wrapper on - the dishwasher did a complete wash without the detergent!!:eek:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Almost 46young and losing my mind.

Told my husband we need new washer its not cleaning the clothes. One day i caught myself,I put the clothes in the washer but forget to turn it on. :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
:thumbs: I am 43 years old, and feel like I am a 100 years old today, Mom dropped by and yelled at me because my apartment was a wreck:screamin: :wall: I told her if you felt like I do you wouldn't clean either and then let her obsessively clean. Karly

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Elisabeth :hello:

I am 32 today and tomorrow but 33 on thursday.

Age is just a number its how you feel that counts, geez that would make me about 63 :eek: :wink2: :p :eek: :wink2: :p

Take care :hug: Jo :hug:

·
Marika
349 Posts
Well I'm 55...often told I look much younger...I work with kids and they keep you young...

but a few days ago the class was making a model of a stone age village.....
when one cute kid asked me
'Is that what it looked like?'...i replied 'Well we used to take the pigs inside the
tents/caves with us!'.....
her reply was 'O:K:' and moved the toy animals into tents.......
:eek::eek::eek:

from a very frail old lady...
Marika

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well apparently I am 34 years young.. Some days it feels a little older but never mind may be someday I will actually feel my age and have some energy for something lol:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.