The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
40 years old and feeling even older and hoping I'll feel 40 years young tomorrow!:bigsmile:

Especially after the day I've had - 1) put the washing machine on, soap & water swishing with no clothes, 2) discovered I had put a dishwasher tablet in with the plastic wrapper on - the dishwasher did a complete wash without the detergent!!:eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Almost 44, most days it feels like 84. Greenhaggis, I can sympathize, it is a rare day when things go like they should for me. I am always doing something completely crazy.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Almost 46young and losing my mind.

Told my husband we need new washer its not cleaning the clothes. One day i caught myself,I put the clothes in the washer but forget to turn it on. :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
:thumbs: I am 43 years old, and feel like I am a 100 years old today, Mom dropped by and yelled at me because my apartment was a wreck:screamin: :wall: I told her if you felt like I do you wouldn't clean either and then let her obsessively clean. Karly

·
Registered
31 Posts
39 but feeling 93!!
Glad to hear I'm not the only one to do silly things and have 'mental block'. Hubby always laughing at me for some of the stupid things I do when brain won't function.

Beanbag:lol:

·
Registered
580 Posts
39 i can honestly say i feel my age. but i have my ups and downs like we all do.

·
Registered
71 Posts
good post lets see todayi am56 but just for alittle while. then 57 is that close to 60!!!!!!!! i reverces at 60 can wait.... sue:lol:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I am 21 with 17 years of experience!

Nancy

and By the way.............I just had my hair colored..bright blue. You are never too old to be young.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Elisabeth :hello:

I am 32 today and tomorrow but 33 on thursday.

Age is just a number its how you feel that counts, geez that would make me about 63 :eek: :wink2: :p :eek: :wink2: :p

Take care :hug: Jo :hug:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi :)

I am 36 years young :wink2: 37 in july.

some days I feel 26 others 86!!!!!!!...the convenient thing is that I always seem to forget my age :hehe: selective memory:rolleyes:

:love2: karen x

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi :)

I am 59 will be 60 in October. woo hoo FREE PRESCRIPTIONS AND A BUS PASS what more could a girl want :rotfl:

Meryl x

·
Registered
869 Posts
This year I will be celebrating my 29th birthday (for the eighth time:rotfl: ). So, I would say I am 29 years young..........eventually might have to move that up to say......32:hehe:

·
Marika
349 Posts
Well I'm 55...often told I look much younger...I work with kids and they keep you young...

but a few days ago the class was making a model of a stone age village.....
when one cute kid asked me
'Is that what it looked like?'...i replied 'Well we used to take the pigs inside the
tents/caves with us!'.....
her reply was 'O:K:' and moved the toy animals into tents.......
:eek::eek::eek:

from a very frail old lady...
Marika

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi,

I turned 50 last Sept. :)

It is a good thing. :)

Sandy

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well apparently I am 34 years young.. Some days it feels a little older but never mind may be someday I will actually feel my age and have some energy for something lol:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts