The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.....:umm:....just wanted to ask this......just a thought.....Sorry if this was all mixed up earlier...my brain.......What i was trying to say is.....lots of us have irritating problems that interfere with our lives soo much at times.....then it goes quiet and every thing you could get ...you get....majorly?!!......does that makes scence?......it wasnt a question it was more like a "what do other people think".....sorry if i confused you all......jane

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Jane:

I am not sure what you are saying or asking in this post, I am sorry I cannot help. Maybe its just me and my lupie brain today, but you could you restate your inquiry for me?

Thanks - Stephanie

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I wonder if you're feeling like... when it rains it POURS in terms of lupus symptoms & other related things like infections? If so, then I can identify with that feeling. Seems to work that way for me too. I can be reasonably OK for a spell, then lupus issues flare & I can get a bad infection & now I have the itchies something fierce due to Chilblains (I think). Seems like personal issues happen at the same time as well such as animals getting sick and having big problems. Everything goes bad when it goes bad!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I can concur!!

I had so much going on with my relocation to Kent the stress and all the physical ailments piled up I was off sick for 5 weeks. I'm going through a "quiet" phase with just the normal achey joints and headaches, just waiting for the next big blowout (probably when I am writing my end of year report next month!).

Well, this disease certainly keeps you guessing!

Hope you are doing OK today.

Judi xx

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi Jane, I know exactly what you are going thru. I can get out of bed in the morning, have my coffee, then go to make the bed, and say that one side of the sheet is not the same sa the other side, it's like aknife in my stomach. Instantly I get mad, till the bed is finished, then I have spent so much energy that I am dead tired in my muscles. From then on ALL that happens is wrong and I just want to cry all day. and I don't know why. Try to put your mind on something else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts