TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE Amercian Idol. Just wanted to know who watches this? and who you like to win. My fav's are Adam and Danny.

Sheila x :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Allison and Danny are my favorite and if Adam won he would probably be forced to sing pop songs instead of allowing him to be free and be himself. Look at poor Danny Cook forced to sing pop songs now instead of his rock music.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Not sure how i missed a post titled AMERICAN IDOL........I have watched this show every year since it started. I am not a TV person at all yet when Idol is on I don't even answer my phone.:lol::lol::lol:

My favorite for many weeks now has been Adam. I think he is just incredible.

Last weeks show was a shocker for sure.

Sad to think we are coming to the end of yet another season.

I will be in American Idol with drawl for sure.:wink2::wink2:

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh see Adam still in...Hooray. I think even if he doesn't win, he still have a great Career. I been recording it also, just incase for any reason I miss it.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't forget it is the final this week. so who's gonna win Chris or Adam?

Sheila :)

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I just knew Adam would win and was more then shocked that Chris won.

Oh well, Adam will go far I am pretty sure.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Just as well I didn't read this yesterday Karol, it would have been a real spoiler because in UK we get the results on Friday night !

I am sort of not surprised because Chris is so 'safe' - and boring! Adam was real entertainment. I was surprised more about Danny going last week because I think he is better singer than Chris but he could have dressed more stylishly. Visually so unexciting.
I am sure Adam will have a brilliant future and might have had even without AI. He is in a different league

Britain's Got Talent heats are on tomorrow night when we'll see Susan Boyle again.

:)
Clare

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Clare.T;546640 said:
Just as well I didn't read this yesterday Karol, it would have been a real spoiler because in UK we get the results on Friday night !
Sorry but certainly I had no way of knowing that.:blush::blush::blush:

·
Registered
580 Posts
me and my daughter had our hands over our mouths for a long time when we saw that chris won. i was sure adam was gonna win. oh well he will have a career of his own though.:):)

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Adam lost, but not in my eyes. Adam will have a huge Career and I will certainly being buying his cd's. As I been a fan of his from the start, he is such a fab entertainer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts