TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,
i have a strange question for you, i have discoid lupus and raynaulds.
I keep getting sharp pins and needles on my scalp and it goes numb anyone else get this

:rotfl::rotfl: dreamcatcher :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
Hi Dreamcatcher,

The pins and needles could be caused by a nerve issue or inflammation. Like always, any new symptom should be reported to your doctor.

In my case my face and head will go numb due to neuropathy. It comes and goes as the disease activity increases and decreases.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi Dreamcatcher, sorry you don't feel so good. Lupus is called the disease of 1,000 faces for a reason. Think of how hard that is to diagnose ! My advise, for what it's worth, is to write down every symptom, new and old, make 2 lists of them, and give one to your Rheumy, and the other one (yours) you keep up to date. You never know what may be important, so write everything down. I hope you do well, keep us informed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pins & needles or numbness

Hello Dreamcatcher,
I read your symptom and I get numbness on my nose at times. It comes and goes. I also get pins and needles on my feet. This usually happens when my feet are turning white and are loosing circulation. I have to warm them up. This makes me crazy. It has gotten a little better since I am on Plaquenil.

I'm just learning how to respond to everyone, so I'm a bit slow, I'll catch on!
Happy New Year!
Believer from Texas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts