The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just need a hug I guess :( Oh and maybe some fortitude to get me through the next few months!

I have so many symptoms cropping back up and lots of investigations to go through as a result. I'd be happy if Lupus decided to pick on something other than my organs! It seems to have always loved having a party with my CNS and more recently kidneys :mad: right now is no exception.

When things go wrong they really go wrong don't they?

I'm thinking of stocking up that secret stash of chocolate us mods hide and handing it out to all :wink2: We sure could use it! I might lace it with some pretty good pain killers for good measure :hehe:

love
Lily

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
((((Lily))))

I could certainly use some of those chocolates!

I hope you get through all these investigations more or less unscathed... and preferably with some good treatment options.

·
11,410 Posts
(((Lily)))

Lupus is a never ending trouble maker for us.:(

I hope your doctors get some treatment plans figured out and gives your lupus a good kick to the curb.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dear Lily,

I am so sorry to hear that you are not doing as well now and things are raising their ugly heads. ((((((((((((((Lily))))))))))))))

I sure hope that your doc hurries and finds a remedy to set you back to right.

You are always in my thoughts and prayers and I will slip in a few extra just for you for the next few weeks. Take care now.

With greatest affection, TAB

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I am sorry to hear that your not feeling well right now Lily.

Chocolate always works for me along with a good stiff drink.:lol::lol::lol:

Even though your not well your spirit is so uplifting and your attitude is awesome.

I hope the meds get straightened out and you get feeling better.

Sending you hugs and healing prayers.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Lily,

I am sorry to hear friend, that your kidneys are now being effected by Lupus.
I hope that your good drs. with put you on an effective treatment plan to knock your lupus for a loop!:lol:

Seriously Lily, I do hope you feel better very soon.

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
More Belgian choccies winging their way through cyber space as we speak...

Huge hugs :grouphug2:

Katharine

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Lily, huge hugs coming your way. ((((( LILY ))))). I hope your tests go well and they can sort out some meds to control things for you. It is amazing how you support all of us so much when you have your own health problems.

Thank you for all you do. I will be thinking of you.

Love

Deb x

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Hi Lily,

I know you had been trying to cut back on chocolate but at a time like this it just might help :hug:. Nibble away.

Have you begun a treatment plan or is this a wait and see situation?

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
182 Posts
:hug: Hi Lily, I'm sorry to hear that you not doing to good.

I hope that you will not be feeling like this for long.

Sending cyber hugs and please rest and take care.:grhug:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi all,

Thanks so much for all your well wishes, I appreciate each and every one :grhug:

Well spring has finally sprung today, it's first day. Glorious sunshine and the wind finally dropped. I have spent most of the day with a friend here 'looking after me' . I slept most of the time though, but it was nice to have someone around to make me something to eat and a cup of tea. It's amazing how comforting that is.

I have to have these tests done first Breanne and then we will see where I'm at. I've done so well on Imuran, I only hope that this is just a blip (a big one admittedly). However I look back and things haven't been really good for months.......it just hasn't settled.

xxxxx stay well everyone and once again thank-you, you are the best. This not only take a physical toll on us but an emotional one as well :foryou:

love
Lily

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I will come anytime to make you a cup of tea and sandwich. If it brings you comfort...............I am on the next plane out of Philadelphia.:wink2::wink2:

Keep your chin up Lily and so happy Spring has finally arrived!!!;)

·
Old Timer
1,602 Posts
:hug: Lily :hug:

Sorry you've been feeling so lousy. :( I hope you get everything worked out quickly. At least when things are going well we forget how bad things can get. I consider that a good thing really and I try to be more careful. That may help good days last a bit longer but the bad days still show up eventually. :worried: I'm glad you have a friend to help out, it really makes a difference for us.

Chocolate covered pain killers, there's a great idea! :thumbs: Vicodin brownies, stew, omelets..... I may have to start cooking very soon! :lol:

·
Registered
642 Posts
(((Lily)))
I hope this is just a blip too. It is awful emotionally when things go bad after a long good spell. Almost (not quite:worried:) like starting over.

I think the chocolate painkillers is a good idea.
How about Diclofenac Dumplings or Codeine Comfits:hehe:

Feel better soon.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
:there::grouphug2:eek:h bless you, i know its horrible when it worsen's Lily, you just want it to crawl right back under don't you, Lily i know what your saying about Azathioprine, i thojught it was good for me to, but like you the cns, it just wasnt doing it, and i do have to say Cellcelpt as improved my sle, to what it was shshshshshshsh!!!! i know don't speak to soon,
i hope all your test go on ok my friend, and they can combat it with the meds, sending you a ((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))) So glad spring is comming yuour way, we still waiting for summer lol :lol:

take care Lily luv Lin xxxxxxxx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.