The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i was diagnosed with s l e 3 years ago, and have never chatted to another person with this disease ever. trying to help myself here, wont someonre chat to me, so i know im not alone in the world with this. thanks, please contact me x:( :sad:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Angelica

Welcome to the site!

You are not alone in the world - there are lots of caring people on this site to "chat" to. If you need answers to any questions I am sure someone will be able to help. If you just need to let off steam or moan, we are here with the virtual hugs and chocolates. This site has been wonderful for me to know that there are so many people "out there" who do care and know exactly what I am going through.

Hope you have a good evening.

Love Judi xx

·
11,409 Posts
Hi Anjelica,:wavey:

Welcome to the forum. You have found a great place for information and caring members.

It is great to find other people who know exactly how you are feeling.
:hug: Anjelica you are not alone anymore.

You can do a search on the forum, post a question or go into chat and talk to another member. Members of this board are from all over the world. So it might take some time in getting answers to your questions.

Take care, it is nice to meet you.
:foryou:
Lyn

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Anjelica

Hi anjelica welcome to the site this is a great place to get advice and support from other people who need to rant or just to see if anybody is in need of a friend so do keep in touch with us and a happy easter sunday.
best wishes from elisabeth:) :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Anjelica,
Great that you've joined the forum! Welcome! I'm a new member too and it took me ages to introduce myself. Was so glad that I did as it felt wonderful to get all the replies and to know that people on this site are the nicest, kindest people you will ever meet! I'm hooked now and never feel alone with what has brought us all together.

My very best wishes to you, keep in touch often.

Frances X

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi Anjelica. Where are you?

How is lupus affecting you.

This site has been great for me. There is always someone to help, sympathise and advise.

Take care and tell us how you are doing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Angelica,
Your not alone now. So many caring friends here for you to talk to. This site has been a life saver to me and lots of others Im sure. Glad you have found us.
I think most of us dont meet people in everyday life with Lupus so it is so different here. Everyone understands so well.
When I am here on this site it just feels normal to have Lupus not that I would wish it on anyone of course.
Hope you gain lots of friends and support here like I have.
All my best wishes to you.
Sal x

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Dear Anjelica, You are very welcome here and I am sorry you have struggled on for three years.
I don't know where you are but I am in the UK, Have Lupus and other stuff, also have Daughter in the same situation. She is 17 her name is Imogen (Immi),
have a 20 year old Son Luke who is a professional Magician and is just trying to set up his first home. Have a Husband Glenn and numerous animals, all of which just sort of came to us without us actually ever looking for them.
I am on Disability but manage to do a small amount of work as my Son's manager, all I need for that is a bed, a laptop and a phone!

I hope you are getting good care from your Docs.
x Lola

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

Dear Angelica

I am sorry you have lupus but sure hope you have a good doctor taken care of you and getting the fatigue and pains under control.There is so much to learn about lupus that at times i used to get overwhelmed with so much info.Ehat kind of lupus do you have and what are some of your trouble with it do you have?There is so many people that have and still are a huge help to me with everything.Please let us know how you are and what questions you have.Take care and a very Happy Easter to you.

Tammy:) :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hello Angelica! :)
Welcome to the club! You are not alone!:)
Hope to get to chat with you soon in the chat room.
Take care!
Laura(LWL2002):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts