TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you know I have two anniversaries coming up. It has been been also a year now since I found out I have lupus, and I must say it has been an interesting year at that.:dancing: :cheer2:

The second is my 20th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. It has been a wonderful 20 years at that.:woohoo: :yahoo: :excited: :bounce:

I also want to thank everyone over the last year for all the support, help, and understanding they have given me. I am not sure what I would have done without each and everyone of you. THANK YOU for the bottom of my heart.:grouphug2: :dust: :highfive: :foryou:

I hope to be back on real soon and look forward to chating with all of you.
take care until then

Lou

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Lou,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your first year as a lupie - I mean that in the most sincere way as you were able to get a diagnosis and treatment. We were also lucky enough to meet you and enjoy your thoughtful posts. :foryou:

A huge congrats to you and Hubby on your 20th Wedding Anniversary.

Did you know that:
  • Traditional 20th wedding anniversary presents have a theme of China.​
  • A contemporary or modern 20th anniversary present has a theme of Bone China and Platinum.​
  • The flowers associated with the 20th anniversary are Day Lily.​
I hope you have a lovely relaxing time whatever your plans are.

Hugz,

Pam xxx​

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi lou

''CONGRATULATIONS'' on your 20th wedding anniversary!! :champagne:
I hope you & your husband have a lovely special day. :dancing:

I hope you feel much better a year on from your diagnosis & I am glad you found the forum & it supported you when you needed it.

like pam I enjoy your thoughtful posts too,you are very kind.
take good care :hug:
karen x :love2:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Lou,

Congrats on your 20th wedding anniversary :congrats: I hope you are planning something a little special for the two of you, dinner out perhaps?

Congrats also on you 1 yr anniversary as an official lupie :wink2: I think it took me a couple of years to accept the diagnosis and all that goes with it, but things are way better and more clear to me than they were years ago.

I wanted to thank you also for your thought for the day, it's something we look forward to, so hurry up and feel better :p ((((((((Lou))))))))

much love,
Lily

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Congrats on 20yrs Lou, heres to the next 20 :)

hugs Lin xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

Happy 20th anniversary Lou! Have a wonderful celebration!

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Congratulations Lou - On both counts!! but especially that wedding anniversary.
I hope you have a wonderful time and do something memorable and special.

Hugs to both of you,

Katharine

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi lou congratulations on your 20th aniversary hope you and your husband have a great day and another 20 happy years together ours is on the 2nd march and it will be our 35th we are going to have a weekend away so hope you are doing somthing fun BEST WISHES from ELIS:yes: :) give your husband our besy wishes as well:)

·
Registered
5,267 Posts

Enjoy this anniversary cake made especially for you !

Enjoy your anniversary - and Congrats !!!!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Yes

Many congratulations on your anniversaries.

I want to thank you for taking the time and sending your thoughts for the day. Whilst I'm not much of a responder, I always read them ... and I've stolen a few to shamelessly spout at opportune moments

Hope you feel better soon.

Take good care

:love: :love: :love:

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Congratulations to you both on your wedding anniversary ! I hope you can have a really happy day and many more to come
I also hope that the coming years will bring you better health - this past year has been really tough on you

Many hugs

Clare

·
11,405 Posts
Congrats on your anniversaries.

I hope you and your husband has a special time planned out.

·
Hazel595
713 Posts
Hi Lou and wishing you a very happy 20th wedding anniversary for today honey congratulations and wishing you many more.....the years fly by so quick.

The first year of being finally diagnosed with Lupus can sometimes be the hardest........and I don't mean only physically....I mean emotionally.

We all have a really rough roller coaster to get round on and it sounds like the year has been tough for you so well done for coming through the first year.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone

My husband and I have a very quite dinner for two planned for this evening. He really surprised me with a dozen red roses this morning. So romantic. It has been a wonderful 20 so far and I do look forward to at least another 20.

Thanks again

Lou

1 - 17 of 17 Posts