The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I've been a spectator for a while on this website, and thought I'd take the plunge to become more involved. Everyone is sooooo supportive it's like one big happy family.
I have SLE, Raynaud's, Myositis and all the lovely things that go with them.

It's great to know there are so many others around who understand..

Andria xx

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Andria and welcome :)

I'm glad you have decided to join us! Don't worry most of us don't bite - just me from time to time :lol:

I also have SLE with a polymyositis overlap. I was told a while back that I had raynauds but although I get incredibly cold hands they don't change colours any more so it seems to have settled a little which is good living in Belgium where -20°C is not uncommon. I have become a hat and glove wearer - very daring for me!

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi there Andria and welcome to the Lupus Site :)

Im sure you will be more than happy you took the plunge and said hello. Dont be worried. You can post as little or as often as you like. There is no pressure. Like you say, its great to have a place where others understand what you are going through and the best thing is you dont even have to get dressed up to go there! :lol: Plus its open 24/7 :wink2:

Looking forward to getting to know you
Take care for now
Joan:rose:

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
I just signed in last night myself. I found it so relaxing to know that everyone is supportive and helpful here. Glad to see you took the plung and jointed in the on the adventure. I find it easy to talk since I found out 15 years ago I had sle and like you other things just followed. Hope you find what works for you.
onetay

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Andrea and Onetay, Welcome here. It does take courage to make the first post. We are all very glad that you have!
x Lola

1 - 5 of 5 Posts