TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just been granted maximum mobility rate disability living allowance and medium care rate for my lupus. This totals about £92/week and every penny helps! I had a bit of help with my form from my health visitor and I'd really recommend getting some help filling in your form. It took about 4 hrs to do (no kidding) and I wrote down EVERY single bit of help I have needed/recieved over the past 2 years (I needed to add about 5 extra pages).

I am writing this to anyone who is unsure whether to go down the route of claiming, and to say that it's worth a shot. If anyone wants any help or advice I am more than happy to email etc!!

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
:cheer2:

Congratulations Buffster and thanks for letting us know. I am sure others will be encouraged.

Cheers

Clare

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Congratulations. Although I must admit being from the US your system works differently from ours and therefore your post is confusing to me but it all sounds great!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So happy things worked out in your favor and your right, every penny helps.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Well Done, I know myself what a big help this is. If you don't have a Blue Badge for the car you now automatically qualify, and don't forget you are exempt from Road Tax!
I strongly suggest you spend a little money on something you will enjoy!
x Lola

1 - 4 of 4 Posts