TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All, Over the last week, i have started waking early hours,:yawn:sweating, with this tickling dry cough, i dont seem to have the cough in the day, just maybe a little hoarse. Also i am so itchy at the moment! Forgot to mention i also have a dull heavy chest pain that comes and go's. Any ideas ? thanks for any replies regards june

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
(((June)))

The sweating, tickling dry night cough, hoarse and a few chest pains I have at present - alongside the UTI that I also have.

Perhaps you should see the GP just the for chest pains alone!

I did see my GP, who tested the urine sample I took for the UTI, but was not interested in my chesty, cough symptoms - just said virus and take a paracetamol!

Hope you do go to the GP and have more luck than me getting examined!

Take care and let us know how you get on!

Lesley

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi June,
Do you think this could be due to some kind of virus?
Sometimes its really hard to tell the difference.
I would definately see your doc so he can check you over.
Or it could be that you might be starting to flare up.

Hope you manage to get sorted out.

Take Care

Good Luck

Cassie :)

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi June,

Any time you have chest pain it should be investigated. It may turn out to be nothing but it is better to be on the safe side. During the appointment you can also ask about your other symptoms.

The sweating could be from many things. When I flare I get night sweats. One of my medications gives me the same reaction for a short time. It could also be hormonal.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Hi June, for about the last month, my hubby and I have been waking up once
during the night and then when we get up in the a.m., and we are both soaking wet.
I am always the one with long sleeve gowns, socks, and an electric blanket and quilt on me as I have severe raynauds. We both have the other symptoms too, so I have
made an appt the first of the month. So you are not alone, just do as little asyou can. Smile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts