TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has to be my favourite TV programme at the moment, can't wait for Sunday nights to roll around :hehe:

Have to say though it's getting more and more confusing as each episode goes on this season :unsure:

You guys in the US are a few days ahead of us so I think you would have seen the latest episode last night.
If you mention any spoilers (things that just happened in the latest episode or things you know to be happening in future episodes), be sure to put a ** SPOILER WARNING ** before it so it's not spoiled for those of us who don't want to read any spoilers ;)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi Joanne

I am a big lost fan :bigsmile: I have watched them all so far!!

yes I agree this series is a little confusing, I keep finding myself 'lost' ( pardon the pun :lol: )

I was so pleased to learn Jin was alive this week!! ( don't worry I'm in the UK :wink2: ) the moving of the island is getting a bit confusing though!

I love it though joanne, can't wait for sunday to come around again :hehe:
enjoy :)
take care
love karen x

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Can say i have watched a full episode,my nephew is totally hooked on it....

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
:lol: Joanne..now that's where I'm going wrong I over analyse every little detail :hehe:
I need to learn to go with the flow :hehe: make it easier on myself :rolleyes:

I'm surprised your nephew hasn't converted you christine :lol: most of my friends and family watch it now because of me..although I suspect it was probably to keep me quiet really :hehe:

love karen x

·
11,405 Posts
My brother and his wife are huge fans of Lost. They even toured the Lost set in Hawaii.
My daughter and her fiance are hooked on it too.
I got so lost :lol:trying to figure it out, I quit watching.

Take care,
Lyn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts