The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Are there any "Lost" fans out there and if so what did you think of this weeks catch up episode and then the season premiere?
I am a "Lost" fan. I was a late follower-I started when they went to re-runs the 1st season and I have been hooked since. It has been hard because we don't get to watch it as much as I would like.
I think it is going to get very interesting this season.
Who do you think died and no one but Jack came to visist?
Who do you think Kate is talking about when she said she had to get back because he would wonder where she was? Is it Sawyer? What do you think about them as a couple.
What is up with Hurley?
Do you think Charlie is really dead?
Who do you think the Oceanic 6 are? Which 6 made it back to the states?

Just a few questions:lol:

Can't wait to read your post!!

Becca
yes- I do need get a life;)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Hi! Yes we are big fans...we watch, and the rent the previous season on CD just before it starts up again, so it is fresh.

I think Charlie is dead, but the Island has control of that...so who knows.

Hurly thinks he's nuts, but he isn't.

I think the Oceanic 6 are people who went with Locke and then got rescued later? A Guess...

I think Jack should have been with Juliette

I think Kate is with Sawyer, but I may be wrong...they were god/bad for each other.

I liked the recap, Followed on with the flash forwards from last season, I guess we will see more flash backs to the rescues and the ship to see what happened.

I do not have a clue who died...I am wondering aslo.

These are my opinions....I have no Idea really

We think the island is a form of pergatory and some people get killed to go to heaven or ****, depending on what they did on the island...but there is a theory about aliens too so who really knows.

Stephanie

·
Brenda
371 Posts
I LOVE Lost! I watch it with a friend. I love how they can keep "grabbing" you throughout the show.

I'm thinking it was Ben or John who died... Leaning toward John
I think "he" may be her son.
I love hurley, he is my fav! I think hurley is important. Remember the episode Dave? I think Dave may have been Libby's husband and was killed on the deck in the accident with Hurley. But since they fired the actress who played Libby, that storyline may not come back.
Yeah I think Charlie (unfortunatly) is dead.
I don't know who the 6 are. We know 3 of them. Jack, Kate, Hurley. But isn't it interesting that Jack and Hurley went 2 different ways before the rescue? It will be interesting to see how they both ended up being rescued.

Can you tell I'm a fanatic? lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am a DIE HARD fan since the beginning and I thought the wait for the new season was gonna kill me!!:angry: I am sooooo glad its back:more:
I think every time you think you know the answer it changes I mean it didn't show Juliet going with John but she wasn't with Jack?!?:unsure:
Can't figure out the Hurley thing:shrug: but Charlie looks better dead:wink2:
I really want to know who is in the casket and what Hurley was saying when he told Jack he won't tell:unsure:
I think the fast forward when Kate said he is waiting for me I think the HE is Sawyer she made it sound like Jack knew who HE was!!:ermm:
I think that Charlie could have closed the hatch behind him and locked the computer room and still be alive, but I guess they will be bringing he back time to time!!:)
I still want to know what happened to all the stolen children, remember the first episodes the others or so they thought were stealing all the children where are they?!?!:what:
Anyway love love love the show die hard fan since day 1, I can't miss a episode then I will be lost HAHAHAHA:rotfl:

·
Brenda
371 Posts
Weren't the children with Ben and the others? I remember one of the ladies who was taken was.

BTW the reason the had to come up with a way for there to be no children, is because children age and on this show, 1 season only represents 1 month. They can just keep replacing claire's baby with a new one and we would never know lol (notice how old walt is now)

·
Registered
184 Posts
thanks it makes sense about the age thing its just funny how it was such the main point of the show in the beginning and now no mention of it. BTW who do you guys think was in th coffin?!

·
Brenda
371 Posts
My best friend thinks it's that new pilot guy from the helicopter. She noticed in the last episode that when the one guy showed the picture to the girl who was killed (nikki? nichole? I can't remember the new ones faces) he was standing in front of the funeral home that had the coffin in it. I don't think that necessarily means it myself, but she does. I think it's ben or john

·
Registered
184 Posts
Brenda OMGoodness:eek: I never thought about the HE kate was talking about could be a son WOW:wow: that would be an interesting thought I just automatically thought Sawyer, I feel so shall I say it LOST!!HAHAHA
I can not wait til Thursday I am going bonkers waiting to see the show!!:bashhead: :clock: :whistle:

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
very interesting thougts - we find out some more tonight!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I don't think anyone not on the airplane will get off the island...I think Juliette would have to stay there so that Jack could be alone, the Sawyer-Kate-Jack triangle is too much a part of the plot.

As for everything else...I am very LOST so far this year

Stephanie

·
Registered
184 Posts
OH MY GOSH!!:eek: Last nights show was awesome so many turns, I am so LOST (punpun):rotfl:
I mean Ben at the end with Syed genious, these writers have either alot of time on their hands or they are brilliant.:bow: :more:
I thought it was interesting using Hurley against Syed and Kate and it was no big deal that the other guy never came back, and all of a sudden oh look :lens: its Desmand, I guess we haven't seen him the last few shows, maybe he was lost:rotfl:
And the voice coming from the frieghter sure did sound like Naomi and what was Syed obssession with taking her back to the freighter:scratch:
Well we now know that Hurley, Jack, Kate and Syed are 4 of the Oceanic 6
I guess next week we will find out who else gets off the island.
I guess til then I have to wait any insights from the "others" on this board would be great:2cents:
Until next Thurs I will be waiting!!:clock: :whistle:

·
Brenda
371 Posts
Lost (contains spoilers)

OK I watched last night having had a steroid shot, a 2 hour drive and severe pain. So I risked pain meds. So I will have to watch it again (I tivo it)

The time thing was always one I thought would be there somewhere. Did you notice the blond woman had on the same bracelet as naomi?

So THAT is why Hurley told Jack "sorry" in last weeks episode.

·
Registered
184 Posts
from Brenda
So THAT is why Hurley told Jack "sorry" in last weeks episode

WHAT!!!??!! I noticed the bracelet but how are you associating the I'm sorry from Hurley unless you mean him hiding and baiting Syed and Kate, OK I think I gotcha now. But what do you think the bracelets mean, and who is Ben trying Syed to go after, and do you think the freighter has anything to do with Desmand? I thought about the time thing too, its almost like the Bermuda triangle its not there all the time!!!
Yeah watch again I always do too to see if anything makes more sense the second time let me know what else you get from it your thoughts are really interesting!!:)

·
Brenda
371 Posts
I dunno, to me this was just a 'building' episode. The fact that Ben had passports under his bed means that he has been off the island and traveled. Remember, Ben came to the island as a child and those passports had his adult pictures on them.

I think sayid is working to protect his friends from the people after them. Like that guy after Hurley. I'm beginning to think when Kate said "he will wonder where I am" means she is working for someone in the same sort of way. PERHAPS on the OPPOSITE side of sayid. After all, she's not in jail so there must have been some sort of deal.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Brenda
I love your thoughts on the show, same time Thursday, I will be looking for your insight and share any thoughts I may have with the "others":rotfl:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ok I have lost the other lost fans here (get the [email protected]!?:wink2:) anyway did anyone see lasts nights epsisode about Desimond and the guy from the frieighter the smart goofy guy who wrote that Desmond is his common thing.:eek: And what about lasts week when Kate came home to her son named AARON:eek: Oh my goodness it just keeps getting better and better!! Any thoughts from "the others" on the board:umm: just can' t stop the puns:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts