The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 18 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, I think most people with lupus see a rheumatologist primarily, but does anyone use another kind of doctor? One woman I know was seeing a nephrologist, and I think some folks see their general practitioner.

I was just curious, I'm trying to hammer out which health care provider(s) I'm planning to see...
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.