The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2,444 Posts
I still see a GP who is an internal medicine doctor (generally every 6 months or so... sometimes more often). I have also seen a neurologist, ENT doctor, immunologist/allergist, urologist, GI doc, and possibly others I can't remember right now. It just depends on which problems you have whether you need to see additional doctors. At the moment, the only doctors I see routinely are the rheumy & the GP though.

I think it's best to keep seeing a GP routinely as well as the rheumy.
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.