The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I am 45 and nobody has known what is wrong with me for the last 20 years. Always had rash on my feet at period times and then it disappears. A Dr is doing a test for Lupus currently but wondered whether anybody has had involuntary movements due to the lupus. would be grateful to say whether they had.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have always had Reyaulds last year had loss of hair but dizziness, hemiparesis lots of involuntary movements but also a problem with my eyes and sinuses including nose bleeds. Have lost the partial use of my ankle acquired eczema on my head. migraines and trouble thinking. It has taken me over a year to even feel ok and have had to stop driving due to the dizziness. The fatigue at its worst last year i was awake for approx 6 hours a day and lasted for weeks. Does anyone one have sharp severe pains in their heads when the flares go off?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really appreciate the replies and the advice that has been given. The Dr I am seeing is a neurologist. Since last April I have had what they call neutrophilia. The cardiolipid test a couple of weeks ago was higher than it should have been and I am to be retested in 12 weeks time. I have also just had an LP which messed up my system quite badly and I was hoping that whatever this is wasn't going to start up again as I have only started to feel reasonable again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.