TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish me luck. I see the new rheumy in the morning early. He's young and I hope he can come up with a treatment regimen that will give me a bit more life. I'm dreading the appointment because it's at 8:30 a.m. and I have a horrid time getting out of bed that early. Mornings are my worst time.

So now I will see how it goes. I'm imagining my blood work will be normal, like always. I just hope he believes me.

Sunny

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
good luck thats good its early he will be able to see how you cant move lol im no good first thing or last thing, infact im no good:lol:

No i wish you lots of luck, i know appointments are not nice, you get all worked up, lets hope he can help ,pleasae let us know how it goes

take care Lin xx

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Best of luck Sunny. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Love
Joan:rose:

·
Administrator
7,565 Posts
Sunny

I really hope that your appt goes well for you. Let us know how you get on.

Deb

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
8:30 AM!!!! oh dear, yes morning's are my worst time too.

I hope he can do something for you and I'll be wishing you luck from all the way over here!!

Katharine

·
Registered
467 Posts
best of luck sunny. i applaud you getting up for a 8:30 appt. i forgot that there IS an 8:30am. since it takes me an hour to get to my doctor my appt. are set for 11:30am.

good luck
take care
hugs and kisses

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
Hi Sunny,

I saw your post to late to wish you well, but I do hope everything went alright. Let us know when you get a chance.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
If I could go to your appointment for you I would. I'm an early bird big time morning person! *smiles*

I hope it went well and you've found a great new doctor.

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
:lol: Maia, you must be the one and only early bird here

sunny, how did it go? Hope the bloods showed something

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Sunny,

How did it go with your app? I hope and pray you have found a great rhumey.:)

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Maia,
Wish you could take the pups in on Sunday for their spay and neuter.....I have to have them there between 7:30 and 8 AM!!!
Then, on Monday, I have to pick them up between the same times. It is about an hour drive to get there.... I am having them done at the Humane Society as they have a discount for persons on low income. Wish me luck on getting up and out at that early hour.
Sally

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Confused,
I hope your appt. went well, sorry was very sick all day yesterday. I am sure that you will show the doctor that you are not well and he will believe you. As for labs you are not alone there as mine are usually fine even when i have infections. They have a hard time finding out what is going on with me without patients. I have to tell them what is going on with me and that is how they usually find out what is wrong with me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts