The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After posting all my problems with this long pregnancy, I thought I'd post some good news for a change! :)

Had 32 week sono yesterday...baby is doing wonderful! Weighs approx 4.9 pounds and is actually measuring 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule in length...not sure if that means I'm going earlier than expected or not! LOL :)

Baby is breech, but I'm having a c-section anyway so it does not really change the plan of action any. I am now scheduled for weekly sonograms and visits to monitor all the other nonsense that has troubled me during this pregnancy, but I see it as a blessing as I get to see the little peanut every week!

Lupus is grumbling only slightly, not enough to impact my bloods, just enough to be annoying... so I'm hoping it stays that way.

Have a great day!
Sharon

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Sharon,

I'm so glad you have had this good news and things look so nice and positive. It's nice to be able to enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible without worrying too much :)

Katharine

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi sharon

Thanks for updating,it's lovely to hear that you & baby are doing well :) ...Is this your 2nd child?sorry I can't remember :blush: I do know that you have at least one toddler?

It must be the time of year for babies because I keep seeing pregnant ladies & newborn babies everywhere!..it's making me feel broody:eek: hopefully it's just because it's spring as my hubby has had 'the' op so it wouldn't be very practical :lol: :eek:

take good care sharon..make the most of resting now & I hope your lupus keeps at bay for as long as possible!
love karen x

·
cinderashes
106 Posts
Wonderful news Sharon - keep us posted! I will be keeping you in my thoughts. Hang in there girl!
Ash x

·
Registered
612 Posts
I am glad to hear that everything is going well for you and your baby. I know you can't wait until he/she is born.:) Please keep us informed on how you are doing.

JEN

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
grow baby grow !

Wonderful to hear you are both doing so well, keep it up and keep us posted.

Sending bucket loads of healthy wishes your way

raglet

·
Registered
995 Posts
It is so nice to hear good news. hug that cute little one and she will be wanting out faster to see her lovely mom

lots of love ,prays and hugs sent you way

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for your good wishes! :)

Yes, Karen I do have a toddler..Anthony will be 3 this month and keeps asking when the baby is coming out!!

I mistakenly told him that the baby will come out when green leaves grow on the trees to give him some type of time frame to make it through the winter...Alas! Spring is early and trees have bloomed already so he asks EVERY DAY..today mommy? Is baby coming out today?

He is so excited...its awesome to see!

Sharon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts