The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first time i've posted since this summer--about the middle of my pregnancy. my baby boy was born 15 november and he was totallly healthy. he is such a blessing, truly. i am 34 and at 19 i was told i had only a 5% chance of having kids due to my extreme case of endometriosis, then the lupus came into play with that bringing my chances down even further. well...here we are *gulp* many years, miscarriage, and lupus diagnosis later and they were wrong! we DID it! :) :)

so i hope this can be a ray of sunlight for those of you who have been told you won't be able. i had resigned myself to a childless marriage, even was ok with it, living our lives to the fullest, when... whammo. baby! it can happen. not for everyone i definitely know that, i am just saying don't give up so fast, that's all.

baby boy is beautiful, round, and totally healthy. we are also breastfeeding through the lupus and fibro.

thanks for the well wishes and such to everyone who sent them!
carol

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS !!

:excited: :eleph: :stretch:

that is wonderful wonderful news

Best wishes to all of you,

Katharine

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Wonderful news ! Congratulations ! :)

Could you please enable your forum PM facility. See sticky post at the top of Intoductions section for help doing this. Thank you

:)

Clare

·
Registered
893 Posts
Huge Congratulations. Thats just so wonderful:) ...

Be good to both of you!!

Love Nicky:)

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Many congratulations on the birth of your son. What a miracle! Enjoy every precious moment of him. Lovely post

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!:excited: :excited: :eleph: :micbounce: :stretch: :stretch: :excited: :eleph:

I am so happy that you have a healthy baby boy. I am glad that you are doing well also.

JEN

·
11,409 Posts
Welcome to the world little one.

Congrats!
:eleph::wiggle::yahoo:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

Congradualtions carol

I am so happy for you after all this time you have a beautiful baby boy :) I have seen the doctors be worng many times over.i sure hope you enjoy that beautiful bundle of joy ((((hugs)))).Take care of yourself if you can.

Tammy:) :)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Carol,

What wonderful news! :) I am thrilled for you. Enjoy every blessed moment of being a mom..

Best Wishes,
Sandy

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS CAROL :champagne: :champagne:
I am so happy for you!!:micbounce: :excited: what a wonderful miracle!!
enjoy every minute :)

take good care of yourself & best wishes to you all
karen x

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you everyone...a million times over. he has changed life in so many ways already.

they keep telling me to be ready for a bad flare (postpartum and all) but i'm doing A-OK!

~c.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congratulations! :cloud9:

Your post gave me goosebumps. Enjoy every second of you precious little one! Hope your health continues to stay well!

Sharon

·
cinderashes
106 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a wonderful post - I'm so happy for you. It gives us all hope.

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your baby

Ash x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts