The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Folks

Just wanted to check in and say Hi :) I have been away for the guts of four weeks on holidays. I was given some extra leave time as I will have to cover for someone else later in the year but the extra time was sooooo lovely to have.

I spent most of the time in my mobile home in the hills of Wicklow just chilling and doing little or nothing except wondering what I would have for dinner, supper, etc.:) I bought a lovely plaque for my wall which reads:

'Its great to spend the day doing nothing and then work on relaxing afterwards' :hehe:

Hope to catch up properly with you all

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Sounds like a good time was had!

Love the words on the plaque!!!!

Take care,

Love,

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Glad to hear you had a nice holiday Joan - I think you deserved it :)

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Joan,

Nice to see you back, and glad you got to have 4 weeks of relaxation!

Your plaque brings to mind a plaque I have which says Ï'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!" :wink2::)

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hi Joan

It is about time you had that kind of vacation and what a lovely place to go and relax or meditate i guess also.I just hope when you get back to work you try not to overdue it.Nice to hear from you and hope you are doing good these days ((hugs)).:)

Tammy

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Well welcome back from your holiday and so happy you had a nice time.

I love what the plaque says and hope it is a daily reminder to you that you should do nothing and then relax afterwards.:lol::lol::lol:

Never been to Wicklow, maybe someday, but sure hear of how lovely it is. I am glad you had some down time to rest and do NOTHING. You deserved it!!!:wink2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.