The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:

I'm home, was at the hospital 9 hours! The procedure went fine, I hurt but otherwsie should be OK in a few days.

No bending, driving, excessive walking or lifting until sunday.

But it wasn't bad at all. My Dr is a great guy, he had me laughing...just when I was supposed to be holding my breath.

Of course the waiting for the results will be a challenge...now its a waiting game until October 9th.

Thanks again for all of your kind thoughs and wishes.

Love Stephanie

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I am glad your home, resting and things went well.

Fingers crossed for a good biopsy reading.

Take good care of yourself and let hubby spoil you rotten.

You deserve it!!!:wink2::wink2::wink2:

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Welcome back Stephanie :) So glad the procedure went okay for you.

I will keep fingers and toes crossed for the best possible news on October 9th.

Take good care and have a nice few days watching a heap of old movies ;)

Love
Joan:rose:

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Stephanie,

What a relief to get the biopsy done. Happy to hear it wasn't as bad as you thought. Your doctor is funny and nice. Cant hold your breath while laughing.

Isn't that the way it is? At the dentist he asks you a question when your mouth is full of fingers and instruments.:wink2:

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Stephanie, :)

I just popped in to say everyone gave good in-put. You deserve to be pampered. Kick your feet up..and read a good book, crochet, or like Joan
suggested, watch old movies..I love old movies..:)

Eat your favorite goodies too! :lol: I hope your hurt eases, and that your result come back in a good way..

Hugs to you.

Sandy

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi Stephanie, glad the biopsy went well and that your doc is nice. Rest up, not long now till the results.

Deb x

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Hi Stephanie,

I am happy to hear you are doing alright after the biopsy. You must be glad to have it behind you. Let us know the outcome when you get the results.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
So glad that the biopsy procedure went well and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome!

Love,

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
:grhug: Stephanie - I'll be keeping fingers and all other appropriate body parts crossed :fingers:

Katharine

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Stephanie,

I'm glad you have that over with, I have everything crossed for a good result :luck: take it easy and be pampered!

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi:

thanks for your kind thoughts. I am OK, having some trouble sleeping...some pain, some anxiety...I am sure it will settle soon.

I feel OK though!

Stephanie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.