The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been felling really sad and just bad for a while now so I finally went back to my GP today since my rheumy would not do anything. My GP was mad as all get out because my rheumy was not treating my osteoporosis and would not give me anything to help with pain. He started me on cymbalta for depression, he also put me on something for my blood pressure and boniva. He also put me on Duragesic patches. Wondering if anyone else has used these before. He also told me from looking at all of the labs from my rheumy I might want to change rheumys. I am one step ahead of him. Appointment next week with new rheumy. My rheumy wrote my GP a letter saying I may have neuphitis and my gp was looking through all of my papers today and my rheumy had not done any follow up testing on it. I did not even know he thought I had it until reading his notes from my medical records.

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so rough.:hug:

It is a good thing that you are kicking that rhumey to the curb.:yes: Great that you have such a caring GP.

Let us know how your appointment goes. I hope your new meds kick in fast for you.

Love,
Lyn

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
It is a good thing you took matters into your own hands and went to your GP. Hopefully the new rheumy will take the right steps to get your disease under control. Good luck with your appointment.

Take care,
Lazylegs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.