The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. There have been alot of things going on. I had back surgery on April 24. Everything things seems to be fine. The pain in my legs has completely disappeared. I am still very sore from my head to my feet but that is to be expected. I am walking without any legs pain what so ever. I am getting rather tired right now so I guess I better quit and go lay back down. I hope to be back real soon. I have miss each and everyone of you.

Best to all, Hope you have a happy and pain free day.

As always
Lou:wink2:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi Lou,

We have missed you here. I'm glad to here you are without leg pain. Seems that same thing happened to me once i got off one of my meds (cymbalta),, i ended up with no fibro pain.

Glad to see you are able to come visit us.. Hope we will see u in chat soon. Though i know you can't stay for too long.

Take care of yourself and don't do too much we need you back for the thought of the day messages.

Stay painfree.

bye

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Lou
I am sure glad you are doing better and everything went well for you with your back surgery.Please take it easy even though you are feeling better ((((((hugs)))).I sure am glad you are feeling much better overall and pray it continues to get better to ((((hugs)))).

Tammy

·
11,410 Posts
(((Lou)))

I am glad your surgery is over and all you have to do is get better. What a time you have been having.

That is great that you can walk without leg pain.:)

Take care and take it easy.

:flowery:
Lyn

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Lou,

Great news, hearing your on the road to recovery. No pain, is a wonderful
thing, indeed. :)

Sandy

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Lou :hello: :wavey: :hello:

I am really pleased that the surgery went well for you and its fantastic news that the leg pains have totally gone.

Its still early days so you are bound to be sore still from the op, but that will improve day-by-day, so things can only get better for you.

Take care & rest plenty :hug: Jo :hug:

·
Registered
869 Posts
It is good to hear from you again:) I am very glad that your surgery went well and ecstatic that you can now walk without leg pain! That is wonderful news:) Try to not over do it, although it is probably pretty tempting, and I look forward to hearing from you again in the near future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.