TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I attended my urgent Rheumy appt and stood my ground-:)thankfully my bloods supported how ill I’ve been feeling –even lower than my usually low levels for complements and lymphocytes...so off cellcept onto imuran and a nice dose of steroids to help me through-exhausted now-just hope imuran works for me!
Rachel

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Well done Rachel!!! I knew you could do it :woohoo:

I really hope imuran works for you too. Do make sure to start in it slowly in case you're one of the people that suffers from some nausea to start with.

hugs :hug:
Katharine

·
4,428 Posts
Good for you Rachel, sometimes they just have to listen to how it is!!!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:thumbs: Rachel, well done :hug: Imuran has been really good for me and I hope you get similar results. Starting slow and working your way up is a good idea though, otherwise you might have a lot of nausea and not tolerate the drug as you should.

love
Lily

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah Rachel, glad you stood your ground!! I am just the opposite...I had to go off Imuran and onto Cellcept. The Imuran helped and I was doing soooo much better, but after several years my liver enzymes elevated to 250. I have been going down hill since being on Cell Cept. Could you share why you went from CellCept to imuran? Thanks, Rosie

·
11,405 Posts
Good job Rachel!:)
It is such a great feeling standing up for ones self.

Good luck with imuran, I hope it kicks in fast for you.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rosie

I mentionned in an earlier post cellcept caused excessive bleeding, throat infections and stomach problems as i increased the dose to the level i needed

so far no sickness with imuran..mind you only had one dose!

Rachel

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Good for you Rachel !
I hope the Imuran does the job.

Many Hugs
Clare

1 - 8 of 8 Posts