TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
over the hill
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Just an item on BBC television. Ben Foggle is on television this week at 6.30pm weekdays doing an exploration programme and has chosen ordinary people to travel to wonderful and dangerous places to travel too. He previously chose a Lupus sufferer to join him on a trip and has chosen her again as part of his dream team tio travel to Venezeula to a rare mountain site.Well worth watching and inspiring to fellow sufferers.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
I love Ben Fogle ! Even more than that survivalist chap whose name I forget for the moment.

Jonna has done so well and it is churlish I know to wonder even vaguely why she didn't dedicate her effort to people with lupus as opposed to people with chronic disease. Such an awareness opportunity.

I haven't watched this show but 'Animal Park' is a favourite of mine

Cheers
Clare
ps there is another thread about this programme below

·
over the hill
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ben Foggle

I have watched this programme for a few weeks and certainly Ben Foggle has mentioned Lupus more than the sufferer has, but she is doing well .
Have you also noticed that House, on chanel 5, also often mentions Lupus I always wonder if the scriptwriter knows someone like us. Being fatigued constantly leads to too much enforced tv viewing and computing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts