The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
10,199 Posts
I am sorry to hear that your have been so ill. In one of your last posts you sounded like you were struggling and I was worried you might be doing too much.

Hope you feel better soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
995 Posts
We get it,and big giant hugs for you
one day at a time.or even one hour at at time. when you need come back and tell us ,we will be here always

·
Registered
58 Posts
I understand where you are coming from. I also began to flare after I had rituxan.
Lots of hugs and understand is coming your way

Let us know how you are going

Thinking of you
Peta

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Dear friend
I am very very sorry to hear how unwell you are. This disease can be so cruel and this has got to be the cruellest. I know you are getting the best of care now so I can only hope the demons will be banished fast and
you'll soon be back to your usual fine and lovely self.
Keep hold of that thought.
All your friends here will be thinking of you and hoping for you.

Many hugs and love
Clare

·
11,410 Posts
(((Fluterbye)))))

Sending lots of soft, gently hugs your way.:hug::hug:
It is hard when we feel so terrible. I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

:foryou:
Lyn

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Oh poor baby, this nasty thing hit you hard and fast and knocked you completely to the ground. Sweetie, try to hold on and remember that as bad as it gets, there is always a day when it gets better. And then even better than that. I can only imagine how disheartening it must be. But we are here for you and will stick with you through this. Sounds like your husband is a strong hand, as well.

Please rest and be at peace if you can. Let us send prayers and strong thoughts and best wishes and healing thoughts and light. All the good stuff.

Love,
Sunny

·
Registered
300 Posts
My goodness, you certainly are going through a terrible time. Hoping the IV will work quickly and you begin the road to feeling better soon.

Sending you gentle hugs, thoughts and healing prayers

Sharon

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
flutter I am so sorry to hear how bad things have gotten for you to do with the lupus(((((hugs)))).I sure hope things start to get better for you real soon.I know how easy it is for us to overdue ((((hugs)))).

Tammy

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:( (((((((((((((Jen)))))))))))))) :rose: I hope things settle down for you soon, I'm sorry to hear that you have been so ill.

love
Lily

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Dearest Jen

((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

How terribly disappointing for you:sad: Im so sorry you are so ill :hugbetter: Blasted disease :mad::mad:

Please post when you can and know that everyone here is rooting for you and hoping that this flare can be controlled soon. Hang in there

Lots n lots of love and strength
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Peta,

Rest, and I hope you feel so much better soon.

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks for coming back to us Jen,
Don't worry about the 'nonsense', it just showed us how sick you were at the time.
So glad you are feeling better and may you continue to improve speedily.

Big Hug

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I'm glad things are settling down a bit for you :)

Sometimes these flares really virtually sneak up on us overnight, so don't go blaming yourself for not recognising the signs. This seems especially true for those with CNS lupus.

sending hugs,

love
Lily

1 - 17 of 17 Posts