The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I was in the garden yesterday and heard a lot of tweeting. I live on the outskirts of a town so we have a fairly small garden with a couple of well trained trees (my husband sees to that).

I looked to find where this was coming from and the tweeting led me to my babies bush I planted after I miscarried twins 10 years ago (long before I was diagnosed with sle, aps etc).

Well, imagine my surprise when I found a small nest with a lot of noise coming from it in my babies bush and it really made my day! :) In fact it has made my month.

I just wanted to share this lovely event with you all. Since I have been so ill, I really have appreciated the little things in life which most other people take for granted, Im sure.

Hugs to all

Julia x

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Julia,
I thought it was lovely, this little story.
And it must have given you a little glow inside having baby birds in the bush you planted for your children.
A real special little moment for you good for you.
You're right sometimes it is the little things that mean a lot. :)

Cassie

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
aaww, what a lovely story - really heart warming !

Some years (not every year) we get a nest in our fejoa tree and have a bunch of baby sparrows cheeping their heads off and momma and poppa flying frantically backwards and forth.

How they avoid our three cats I have no idea .......

thanks for sharing your story

raglet

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
:love:Julia,
That was a wonderful post!!! Thank you for sharing such a lovely story.
Made my day for sure:) Your angel babies will take care of the baby birds:pansy:

Hugs,
Becca

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Aw Bless thats so nice of a story little babbies in your bush, i love to feed the birds

they go through the fatballs i put out and seed
hope your babbies get on ok

Lin xx:)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
AWWWWW that is so sweet to hear those kind of stories as i do love birds or any kind of wildlife really.to be able to find a nest in the bush you planted for your little angels just gave me goosebumps:) and we sure know the birdies are being watched over for sure.Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story:)

Tammy

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello everyone!

Was out in the garden again briefly yesterday and they are still there tweeting their little socks off!

The nest is a little high for me to see in to see what the inhabitants are so Im hoping to get a good dry day and I can sit in my swing chair and watch out for any activity.

Im so glad that you all enjoyed my post - Its really great to share something so wonderful! :)

Hugs to all

Julia x

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Hello Julia,

What a lovely story and it is nice to have these little babies being there in your babies bush...
What a lovely way to remember your babies... I wish I had done that...
I also lost twins..
It will be fun watching them grow... you should take some photos...if you can get close enough not to disturb them....

Love Penny

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Oh Julia,

I loved reading your post! It was so appropriate. What a beautiful babies, to find in your bush.

I am so happy, that you found those little birds in their nest. I am so happy, it made you feel good.

I understand, what you mean about taking joy in the simple and free, things in life, when so ill.

I hope you continue..feeling well and happy!

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hello Julie
This is a lovely story - very moving. Thank you for letting us share it. What sort of birds might they be ? We had bluetits returning year after year to a nesting box on one house we had.

Many hugs
Clare

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.