TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure there's been posts on this before, but I'm curious about this one thing. I have red spots on my hands, just on my hands, like dry skin. My rheum. looked at it & gave me something for excema. Well, now they are white & puffy, I don't think it's really excema is it? they hurt too. Each one is about the size of a perncil eraser & there's probably about 50 total on my hands. Anyone else have this & know what it is? They also make my fingers look really funny!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
blisters

Don't know if this is helpful but I had the same thing about 18 months ago,small blisters on the back of both hands,turning to discs of 'excema'. Then a few went south for the winter and settled on the the tops of my feet.My doc didnt have a clue either, It faded after about 3 months and hasnt recurred. However look on the bright side...It got me out of washing the dishes for a while...good luck with it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha about not doing dishes! Mine have been there about 3 months now already so maybe they'll leave soon. I have gotten them on my feet too, just don't notice it as much as on my fingers. I"m thinking it could just be from the nice cold weather. thanks for reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts