The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have had recently issues with my blood. I have a low white cell count & high sed rate with a low sodium count. Has anyone had issues in this regard.

Thanks

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi,
Have you got any diagnosis......sorry if I've missed something.
I think sodium levels can vary due to many things like hydration or renal function.
I have a high sed rate (always) and a low white count plus anaemia (low red cell count)when flaring. I have 'mild'lupus ( and raynauds) that is fairly classic .......skin rashes, joint pain ,fatigue, headache, fevers and muscle aches plus weight loss. Lupus is considered 'mild' where there is no organ involvement though the term is debateable

Welcome to the site, hope it helps

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a low white count right and high sed rate right now. I also had to just have a blood transfusion for my anemia when I was in the hospital. I don't know anything about my sodium levels, though. I am supposedly going through a flare right now but the prednisone isn't working and I keep getting these high fevers. They went away for over a week and came back last night :sad: I got so upset because i thought I had finally kicked them after 5 weeks. AAAGGGHHH!!! When is this ever going to end?!
Do you know how low your WBC is? Mine is at 2.5. It was at 0.7 a couple of weeks ago. I hope it will keep going up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts