The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had a bone scan, which I was reffed to by my Rheumy. My next appt with him is on 21st July. Then today I got a letter from my GP giving me an appointment for this friday to discuss my recent hospital visit (ie the bone scan). I'm really worried now. I assume this is because its shown something up - is there anything not too nasty a bone scan can show?

Wendy

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well.... It was one big mess up! I arrived to the appt to find the Dr the letter said it was with didn't work on a Friday and it was with another who I'd not seen before. He had no idea why I'd been called in. There was no info re my bone scan on the system. In the end he concluded that my GP had probably wanted to chat with me re a letter I recently sent her about my mental health provision. He reckoned I'd been wrongly sent a standard letter, though he couldn't explain how I'd been sent an appt on a day she doesn't work.

So, I am of course relieved that it was nothing scary - but furious about what happened.:mad: I think I'm going to formally complain.

Wendy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.