TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd let you know, went to see the chiro today. she had copy of the scan report, they found that i have a bit of RA in my lower back & found nothing untoward else where, only that my back was out of line, which was what she was treating me for.
Don't know where this is leading.
Very, very down in the dumps.:sad:

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Doris,
It is good that you are seeing a chiro as they can help with some of the pain. You are right on schedule with starting to find things out and that is the first step.

RA can be very painful as it spreads and involves other joints. I am not telling you this to scare you, as I have RA also in different parts of my body. It will be helpful for you to be on a first name bases with that chiro as she will be the one that keeps everything in line and as normal as can be. I loved my chiro and can not wait to see him again. It might be awhile for me though.

Don't know where this is leading, is a normal reaction. Believe me when I tell you that you are on the right road to finding answers. I hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Tammy,
My chiro is brilliant, she not only sorts my back out, but doe's things with the muscles as well, she only has to look at the way i'm standing and she know exactly where to go.
I see her every 2-4 weeks cos of the pain i get.
What i don't understand is, if they are saying that there is nothing untoward other than in my back, then what is causing all the pain that i have everywhere.
Confused.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts