The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day around 8:30 am the maintanance man came to the door to replace a furnace filter, they do this from time to time. Dave was the one who came to do it. When I let him in we stood and chatted as he changed the filter explaining why mine was not as dirty as others, he also turned on the outside water so I could begin working on my patio. After a short while I thanked him, told him to have a good day and let him out of the apartment. I went to sit down and watch some tv, it was then that I realized that all I was wearing was a t-shirt and UNDERWEAR!!! I had stood there chatting while just wearing my underwear.:blush: :eek: :oops: He never let on and of course I was clueless. Embarrassing! Oh wel at least I had that on and didn't answer the door with less on, Karly

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Karley, don't worry. With the way a lot of women dress now, he probably didn't bat an eye because he thought you were wearing what you intended. Dress these days is -- um, "casual" -- to say the least. Maybe you need to do what my mom did during an especially hectic time in our lives when I was a good bit younger. She made a little note to put on the inside of the front door so that she saw it before going out every morning. It said: "Make Sure You're Not Wearing Pajamas." :rotfl::lol:She had gone out the door to work, grocery store, etc, wearing pajamas too many times. I think the note probably worked.

Hugs, and don't worry,
Sunny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts