The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh my..im in so much pain i went to my great neices 5 birthday party yesterday.i had so much fun..well it was a skating party.well bridie beeing bridie had to have a go i couldent even get up so off course my 2 sisters were at hand to lift me up.and they thought it would be funny to push me so hard i went straight into the bounct castle flat on my face but you know wat i had so much fun i was the first of the adults to put the skates on.but after they seen me they all put there skates on.so it turned into a grown up party.they were all saying at the end it was brilliant party.BUT AS YOU CAN GUESS I WONT BE ABLE TO MOVE FOR A WEEK... BUT IT WAS WORT IT..LOVE BRIDIE..i wouldent mind but im 47.hehe:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
It does sound like a fun party - would have been fun to watch too! I think about the day I will probably have to take my daughter skating - & have to say I'm not exactly looking forward to it! I used to skate quite a bit (growing up in Minnesota makes sure of that). But the last time I went was about 10 years ago and I fell down slamming both my elbows on the ice and then quickly passed out from the pain and a "vagas" response! I was trying to hot dog it that day though and got going too fast - a mistake I will not make again!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh this wasent ice scating it was on a wooden floor and the skates had 4 wheels..i wouldent even try ice scating unless the rink had padded walls better still a padded floor .. thank you for answering my thread.take care love bridie

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Way to go Bridie !:hehe:
I hope you make a quick recovery.

Hugs
Clare

·
Registered
376 Posts
Glad to see you can still have fun, no matter what age you are at!!

I haven't been on roller skates for years. Didn't realize they still make them.

Nutty

·
11,410 Posts
Bridie,
We have to stay young at heart, no matter what age we are. I am glad you had a great time. Sometimes the pain is worth it.

Love,
Lyn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts