TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Britains got Talent, anybody watching this?

Sheila x

·
Registered
108 Posts
I watch all the ones I can on youtube since I live in America. I love Susan her voice is amazing, she is such a joy to watch.

The 13 year old boy Sha is also amazing, I was so shocked Simon gave him a chance to pick another song. Simon would never do that on american idol but even so I just adore Simon he is the main reason I was AI

Hugs, Dawn

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Sheila yes i watch it i would have to as susan comes from the the same town as i do.When i was fit and went out to the clubs we would go and support her when she was singing.She is fantastic at every song she sings.But i hope she sings Power of Love.Will you all be voting for her when it is the final Elisabeth

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Yes I watch it but each week of the auditions I vow I won't watch the next week because some of the acts are so disgusting or so awful they aren't even funny. I reckon the best will get through or I'll know about them soon enough from youtube or the press. The talent and singing reality shows are the only reality ones I watch.

The little girl sang wonderfully I thought but I am sort of agin child acts. I haven't decided yet who I'll vote for. I might vote for a street dance act because those people deserve a break haha geddit. Susan is going to be OK
( or not) whether she wins or not.

What do you think of her make over attempts ? I must say I think Amanda had a point but also very patronising saying she absolutely shouldn't change because that is part of her attraction. Let her do what she wants say I, but with good advice ! So long as she doesn't get simonized teeth. I like Simon too for his outspoken-ness although I think he is a real twerp and is gratuitously ruder than he need be.

Next week he is going to be told off again. I do think it is all staged including that kid's change of song. Why did Simon stop his first song? Was it unsuitable for a kid to be singing?

:)
Clare

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Missed watching it tonight. Just wondered is it repeated in the week at all?

Sheila x :)

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Susan is going to be OK (or not) whether she wins or not.
Whatever I meant by the above :rolleyes: she hasn't been Ok at all has she. I should have gone with my guts that the minute she did that totally inappropriate bum wiggle kindly known as a shimmy there was something not quite right with her. Poor soul :sad:

Clare

1 - 6 of 6 Posts