TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys I have sever brusing on ches,arms and the face I on my old med nothing new any idea what this is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
brusing

Hi Naz,I also was brusing the ruthmy told me it was from the predison and i take a asprin a day if i run into something it will bruise sometimes if i scratch my arms blood will come to the surface so i try to keep my nails shorter.i dont know what meds your on that would cause it. Take care Lori:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im on plaqunil but have been on them for years without any problems. Wird thing is brusing is on my upper arm,face breast and leg

·
Registered
20 Posts
brusing

Naz i have been brusing for a long time have not been told i have lupus yet go to Rheum. in march had bioposy done on face showed changes seen in LE MY BRUSING HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MANY YEARS CAN FILL THEM POP AND THERE It is I am Brusing again sometimes large and sometimes small plattlets are fine just c-reactive protein has been high for about 5 years i hope you find out what is wrong

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Naz,

It's a good idea to get a blood count done just to make sure your platelets are ok. If they are and you aren't on any meds that would cause this then it seems that some of us are just prone to easy bruising. Best to get the more pressing reasons out of the way though before assuming that.

love
Lily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts