TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, Can anyone shed any light on what may be causing my symptoms? until i can get to see doctor. It started about a week ago, i woke with a circle of pain (felt like i had laid on tennis ball in bed) in my lower left side of my back, my tummy is very noisey:eek: the pain travels around the front over my hip into my groin, and i feel sick all the time i havent been sick though. i do think i am flaring! sorry to be a pain with all these posts but i feel so rough:sad: regards june

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Morning June!

Have no idea what could be causing those symptoms!

Please get yourself to the GP very soon, if not what about A&E or an emergency appointment with Rhuemi (or even phone his/her secretary).

Take care and lots of hugs,

Lesley

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi June,
I am really not sure about these symptoms.
I would definately agree with Lesley about getting to the docs asap to get yourself checked over.

Good Luck

Take Care

Cassie :)

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi June,

Definitely go to the doctor. There are many things it could be ranging from gastrointestinal problems to kidney stones. The cause should be investigated. Let us know what happens.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh dear!

Hello All, Oh dear the GP i saw to day was like a chocolate fire guard, he said he didnt know(i think lupus scares some docs) he looked at my notes and said you have two ovaian cysts it could be them! i know is not ,the pain is different and not in the same place. i saw gyny two weeks ago he said the cysts were of know concern.i will have to wait until the 12th when i see my remy, she will get to the bottom of it!! if things get to bad of to A & E for me . something else he said was your hormone level bloodtest is very high,will re test it again, also my red blood cells are low. will keep you up dated regards june

1 - 5 of 5 Posts