The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lawyer has done nothing and then casually says my paperwork was screwed up and so there is no hearing date. I swore she told me my date was June 4th. My hubby asked me if we can fire her since she has not helped us..Shouldn't she have made sure my paperwork did not get screwed up? I told hubby probably not without some major financial compensation. I am not quite sure what her duties are. Our deal was no$$ until I get my$$. Do you think she is trying to increase the backpay?? I am so confused:hehe: and upset:yell: and then hubby breathing down my neck for all the answers, that I am feeling so sad and incompetent:worried: Help!!! Please!!!! and Thank You so much for everything.

Love,
Becca

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Karol,
Thanks for your input-it is really confusing. I now realize she won't get acent until I get a cent(if we stay with her):worried:

Elaine,
Your situation sounds like mine does. What are they responsiblke to do???? Did I leave too much for her to do? We just acquired her after my 2 denials and it was 1 yr ago that she was brought in. We know not a darn thing. My hubby is doing the calling now because I can't take the stress of this whole situation. :sad:
Any other tips you have I would love to hear them.

Becca:)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You Maia- It has been over a year since 2nd denial and they don't have a date yet. I live in So. Cal. so it must be busy. I need to talk to her to her and see all what is going on.

I wish you better service, but sorry for that 2nd denial:(

HUgs,
Becca

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.