The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am abit confused just come back from london and saw a great doctore.. but still no answere why i lots movement in my right side of my face.. anyway he put me on low dose steroid, and antimelaria (spelling wrong)

my blood test for sticky blood has come back normal... but does that mean i dont have it our cna i still have thick blood even if the test show neg...

he was gonna put me on asprin but due to i got asthma he didnot.. but am still worryed that i would get a clot or something would happen to baby ... he told me not to worry BUT :sad: i still am ..

my mum got lupus to and her test came back normal but after havign aprin she now no longer get head aches and blured vision and am just wondering if that means i could still have it..

oo my god am soo confused... i just wnat to be here at the end of it with my baby here to..
am also having brain scan after birth as it to high risk for baby .....

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I'm sorry - I don't have any real answers for you. You certainly are in a worrying situation - it would be hard not to worry. It's in your best interest though to control the urge to worry as much as possible - you're doing everything you can to ensure the best possible outcome and that's all you can do!

A negative test at this time should be reassuring, although it doesn't mean that there is no risk. Antibodies can come and go... it is possible you still have higher than average clotting risk but the lack of antibodies at this time is a very good sign that your risk is not high right now.

How much longer do you have to go? You can always try aspirin after you have the baby and see if there is an improvement in your symptoms. Taking it during pregnancy really should be doctor recommended.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts