The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. I've been living with lupus for 26 yrs. I just started to use cbd hemp oil to see if it would help with usual symtoms of lupus. Its only been 3 days. Still working with what is the right dosage works for me. I think ive noticed a slight improvement in stiffness and pain. Hard to tell in the area of fatigue because im getting over a cold. Is anybody using cbd's? I would like share notes and experiences. Any info would be helpful. I will update as i continue to use. Thx

· Registered
2 Posts
New to the forum. I've been living with lupus for 26 yrs. I just started to use cbd hemp oil to see if it would help with usual symtoms of lupus. Its only been 3 days. Still working with what is the right dosage works for me. I think ive noticed a slight improvement in stiffness and pain. Hard to tell in the area of fatigue because im getting over a cold. Is anybody using cbd's? I would like share notes and experiences. Any info would be helpful. I will update as i continue to use. Thx

CBD Oil
Also heard with Lupus smoking not advised, so are gummies my best option? I’m on Vyvanse in day (ADHD) and take sleeping tablet at night, but have developed a tolerance. I struggle to unwind even with exercise and haven’t been sleeping much last 2-3 weeks. Sorry for dumb questions- am still I’m exploratory stage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts