The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have started my x-mas shopping. I am ordering over the internet. I have 11 grandchildren to buy for,plus son-in-laws,and daughter-in-laws, and daughters and single son.

I recieved this card in the mail for shirts. So i got all the guys, boys and babies name shirts. They are gray t-shirts with family last names. since all the families are like teams i ordered father and boys tee shirts. they can wear them when they go to a park or some outdoor activity. They even had onesies for the infants ! The front will read property of and below the last name.

Losts of gift ideas.
florie

·
Administrator
7,566 Posts
That is lovely Florie, sounds great!!!

Deb x

·
Registered
118 Posts
That is a Great idea. I ahve to start shopping sometime soon...Don't know when. :eek:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
oh no Xmas shopping, have we just had summer, or did it just flash past me............ im not ready for xams, cant aford it this year......... will have to cancel ;)

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hey girl,

Where did you get these shirts from, do you have a web address you can share with us? What a neat idea. I am really done my shopping but think this would be a neat gift for hubby and son..................aned me too.:lol::lol:

I hope your well.:wink2:

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Karol,

Florie can share in a pm but the web address was deleted off her post because it contravenes site guide-lines about commercial links :)

love
Lily

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
OK Lily, thank you very much. With cognitive issues it is wonderful to have moderators that remind us of the rules.:lol::lol::lol:

Florie, please pm me the web site or send it to my email.:wink2:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Florie,
Good for you personally I am absolutely dreading it especially as I ve a two week hospital stay just before, eeeeek!!!

But just wanted to say that as I have mobility issues I did all my shopping online last year and started at beginning of November and it was brilliant. I had no stress about getting all disoriented when being out and making bad buys and I could just browse form the computer at my leisue. i really recommend this to everyone who is poorly.

Take Care

Cassie. :)

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shopping on the internet

Hi all,
I was so excited to get some of my family shopping done. And yes the computer can save us from our brain fog in the stores and mobility.
My order will be here in 7 to 10 days. So all i need is some shirt boxes and gift wrap.
Also there are so many germs out there it will save me from catching something that everyone else touche's after they sneeze and cough all over the place :lol: :rotfl: :lol:.

This gives me more browsing time over the computer . Plus i will have time for asking for sizes if i am not sure. These kids grow so fast!

Luv to all, Florie:xmas3:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Thanks for the pm with web site info.

I checked it out and will order tomorrow................what a cool gift for someone.

Thanks so much for the great info. I love the Irish Pub T shirt with the last name.;););)

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi karol,
I sent you a private message on the shirt sizes.
The hats are cool too, embroidered, 100% brushed cotton twill and features a cloth strap with brass buckle closure.

Now i am looking into ladies stuff and 3 little girls for gifts.
Let me know how you make out.
florie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts