The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have been out for awhile. My headaches have puut me down for the count. My kideys are not working so well. Lupus really sucks!!! I think if I can put some weight on i will get beter. My eyesight isbad lately. I know things will improve if I stay positive! Thank you everyone and stay strong! -Lupyman

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you have been so unwell with what sounds like some serious problems. Have they started you on any more aggressive treatment for your Lupus? From memory you were only on Plaquenil and Prednisone?

Did you end up getting to see a Neurologist about your headaches, if so was there any relief given?

I hope that this passes soon and you can feel a lot more human :luck: You're right Lupus sucks!

love
Lily

·
Registered
10 Posts
turnaround

Hopefully your situation will turnaround quickly and for the better. I am new here but not new to lupus. I have been dealing with this for six years and can completely relate to how your feel. It's a difficult diesase to deal with especially as a man. It took me a good four years to realize I was no longer the person I was before. Luckily my wife has stuck with me during these times it has made a real difference having her by my side (even though sometimes she drives me crazy) I have found the turning point for me was getting on the correct doseage of meds that helped me balance my pain, keep my immune system low and my blood thin.

Hopefully I will able to stay in the zone for a while.

Good luck!

-Ashley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.