The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today my fianc'e decided to cut the grass. He accidentally hit a pipe and we had to shut the water and call the landlord. My routine was messed up and i was still in my pj's until 2:30 in the afternoon. My landlord is very nice. He had to put new pipe and use special glue to hold it.
He also used his riding lawn mower to cut our grass. I told my fianc'e to stick to dry wall and painting. I was very aggitated till i could take a shower and get dressed. Everything has been piling up on me lately. I really can't deal with problems anymore. Seems like if i am not with my routine i get aggitated and depressed like it's the end of the world. My nervous system is shot and i need to find something to keep myself (fun busy with). Maybe a craft or something. I so much look forward to my naps in the afternoon. It makes me feel safe and not have to worry about anything till i wake. Then once i wake it's the same routine of getting dinner ready and all that stuff. Once dinner is on the table i lose my appetite but force to eat. My weight gain is none and i would like to put some weight on. I jsut am fed up with the same routine and need some pampering myself. I don't know if i will ever be happy and stay happy. These meds are not working for me. they are just tearing my stomach up. When i eat it has to be at a quiet time when i am in bed, that is when i start to feel hungry. Looking for a better day tomorrow hopefully.
Thanks for listening.. hugs, florie

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Florie, I am glad you managed to get things fixed. I think when we are under a lot of stress our normal routines are comforting because they are predictable. It helps us. I wish you could find some peace, maybe a new hobby would help you to relax. What do you enjoy doing? I am not very creative so I read, it really helps me to switch off and recharge. I hope you can find something similar. Take care.

Deb x

·
Registered
5 Posts
aroma

florie how about aroma therepy not only for yourself but all around you just reading about it always calms me down i now have a range of difrent smells even my grandchildren ask for a tisue with a few drops on makes such a difrence to how you feel i cant say i use it all the time because i dont i sometimes forget all about it then someone asks about somthing and i am always amazed about what they have been using them for always wereth a try janet ;)

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
feeling better

Thank you all for all your sweet idea's and concerns. I am doing okay for now. I would like to know where you get that aroma from Janet3? I will give that a try for my next aggitated time. Debatat I wish i knew what i like to do. But there aren't many options for me. I do enjoy seeing my grandkids and holding my young grandson's. One day maybe i will go to the craft store and look at something i would like to work on.
KarolH , are you back from your sister's? Just want to say thank you for your care to . This is my update , hugs.

The weather is not helping my moods either. The rain, the thunder and unpredictable to make plans. Tomorrow i have to do the food shopping and that makes me moody. I am trying to gain weight and got some ensure and ice-cream.
I don't like going out places alone, lately on a couple of appointments in town i got lost. With some deep breath's and a few wrong ways I finally got home! Tomorrow my fianc'e will be home to go food shopping with me. He will drive and i will be more at ease. It's terrible to have so much anxiety. I think i need a gps system soon. :lol:
hugs to all, florie

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Florie,

I am flying home today, back to the arm pit of the world.:lol::lol::lol:

I do hope your feeling better and by all means get that GPS system, you will love it.

Chat soon and take care of yourself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.