The Lupus Forum banner

Dentist needed

338 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  lazylegs
Does anyone know of a dentist who specialises in Lupus patients anywhere in the UK?:( very bad tooth!
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
Look in your area for a University Teaching Hospital that has a Dentistry School attached to it; most big cities have these. If you have an immediate problem, most Dentisry Hospitals have what is effectively an A&E Department, and you should be able to walk in. If the problem is not urgent then get your GP and/ or dentist to refer you.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts