The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you know that a shampoo with olive oil in it the the best. It will also slow down greying hair. I am not sure why or how but it does.

Stress eating:
All of these will help to reduce stress by releasing serotonin into the body. Oranges, whole-grain pasta, salmon, almonds, and black or herbal teas.

Oatmeal, Avocados and Raw Vegetables are also good for stress relief. The Avocados are also loaded with potassium with is good for anyone on fluid pills.

I thought I would share some of this info with the new members and remind some of us that good eating is a good idea.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thanks for the tips Tammy :hug:
especially the olive oil one as I use an olive oil shampoo & conditioner. so hopefully it will prevent any more grey hair as at 38 years old I have more than my fair share unfortunately :hehe:

take care, karen xx

·
Pamela b
424 Posts
Thanks Tammy
Will try the food tips as in need of them right now

The shampoo sounds good but to late for me as long since lost all colour and the very low thyroid got rid of any remaining colour and dye last so little with me decided to ditch the vanity and grow old with grace, although still a teenager in my head if nowhere else. Will pass to daughter who is scared of finding grey in her hair

Pam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.