The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another thing that happens to me all the time are dizzy spells or feeling lightheaded. Does that happen to anyone? And it doesn't seem to matter if I am laying down, sitting or standing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
dizzy spells

Hi there,

I get dizzy spells too and exactly like you say, no rhyme or resason to them,

Some days i feel like im drunk, i think for me that is the worse symtom i have, its scarey not knowing how you are going to be one day to the next. I find they quite disabeling.

Jane
x

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes, I get dizzy spells. Mine are a direct result of a sudden drop in blood pressure. I've always had low pressure (105/60), but these days it can drop down to 90/50 for no apparent reason.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Lisa

I get dizzy spells too, I've been having a few today. Are you taking any drugs? Could it be a side-effect?

Best wishes,
Meriel

·
Administrator
10,193 Posts
Hi Lisa,

It is possible that you could have a problem with your inner ear or your sinuses. There could also be a blood pressure problem. If the dizziness continues, I suggest you tell your doctor at your next visit.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
lisa,
I am sorry that you are having trouble with dizzy spells. That can be very difficult to over come. Yes I have them but not like you are discribing. I usually for me means inner ear infection, sinus problems again, low blood pressure, and/or low sugar. Well these are thoughts hope it helps but i would for sure make an appointment with my doctor soon.
Best Wishes for the reason why,
Tammy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts