The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,925 Posts
Hello , know keeping a diary can be tiring but it really would help you get a clearer picture. Do you live with family? Do they have to do certain things for you. Can you open tablets for yourself, rinse and dry your own hair,cook properly for yourself, not just a snack?

Does it take you too long doing things so that it is just not practical? Are you depressed? Do you have side effects from medication? How is your memory?
Also how far can you really walk without pain, and I don't mean half kill yourself. Try counting the steps.

Hope this gives you a few ideas.
x Lola

· Registered
1,925 Posts
Dear Jaimme,
Brighton is a nice place to visit, I have been a couple of times and my family love it.

Do you have a Community Psychiatric Nurse or Support worker who could help you to include the depression aspects of your case? It is good to have some input on the claim from the people caring for you. Sounds like you have a hard time.
I have always done my own forms,but was very fortunate to get awarded indefinitely. It is such a help.
x Lola

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.