The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
570 Posts
Hi Jacqui,

I see 2 doctors but they are in the Glasgow area - Dr Porter and Dr Mahdok. Both are experienced in Lupus and connective tissue diseases. I see them at a specialist connective tissue clinic at Gartnavel Hospital but I believe they also practice at the Glasgow Royal.

I have to stress that unless you go privately it is unlikely you will see the same doctor continually as there are not enough rheumatologists to meet the demand of patients at the moment.

Hope this helps - let me know if I can be of any further help.

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.