The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
florie
589 Posts
Hi there,

Yes to your question on the palms being red and hot. My plams are always red and it is very noticeable. I am in remission with lupus and still get this. It especially shows up on hot humid days.

Just to let you know your not alone.
florie:rose:

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi, yes my palms get hot and really red, the doc always comments on it. I don't even notice anymore.

Deb

·
11,410 Posts
Hi,

I have just experienced having red palms and the bottom of my feet were red too.:eek: They weren't hurting or burning like yours were.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hello, and yes. I occasionally have periods where my feet are too warm. Kind of like on a hot summer day when you get over heated, only just my feet.

It helps me if I do not use any lotions on my feet during this time. When it is really bad, I get wet wash cloths and wrap them loosely around my feet and put a fan on them.

It looks kind of silly but it helps! :lol:

Lisa

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yes I get this too. Hands and feet. I also have raynauds and have not been sure if this is associated. I might fdo some research and see what I can find out.

Take Care

Cassie :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, yes I get this too. I asked the endo last week and he said that he has no idea what's causing it.

Would be interested to hear if anyone know the reason.

Jen

·
Registered
46 Posts
i do get this in winter it looks really strange as im wrapped up in my duvet with a throw on top when it gets really cold and my feet sticking out of the bottom bare moving them constantly to try and get the coldest place on my sheets lol xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.