The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share some pictures of my critters, hopefully to brighten your day...I know they can improve my mood, even at the worst times...

Enjoy!!!

Mandy
Duke...the Rottweiller
Cheech...the German Shephard mix

Attachments

·
11,410 Posts
Thank you for posting your pictures of your dogs. They are very beautiful. My dog is such a big stress reliever.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Mandy

Thank you for the lovely pictures of your dogs! :) They are so cute!

Dogs are such wonderful companions and give us much to smile about.

I have a little Jack Russel X and he is 10 years old, behaves like he is 2. We are currently minding (dog sitting) our daughters 2 Labradores and they are just wonderful to have around and love to share cuddles and loves.

What a lovely post you started! :goodvibes:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Beautiful Pooches! Thanks, for sharing with us..

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Such cuties! My george is right here on the screen!

Dog give unconditional love, never complain and seem to sense what we need when we need it...Wish my dog could train my husband (LOL) just Kidding, my hubbys almst as great as my dog (don't tell him said that).

Stephanie

·
Registered
580 Posts
thank you that sure made me smile, i love animals so much they are a part of me.

i lost my shadow a couple of months ago i had him for 13 years hes the one on the picture screen.

now i have my sushi and bruno (shihzues). when im sad bruno sits right by me and sushi starts licking up my tears. she makes me forget what i was crying about in the first place. good therapy and its free.:) :)

enjoy you dogs theyre lovely.:) :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing your animals with us.:) They are beautiful dogs and I know they bring a lot of joy to you. The dog on my profile is my baby she is a ****zu and her name is Maddi. She brings a lot of joy to my life and my cat named Tabi.

Jen

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Awwwwwww does Duke want to come and stay with me for a while :bigsmile:

love
Lily

1 - 9 of 9 Posts